Wednesday, June 4, 2008

1 More Day!!!!

One more day left of school! Yay! I am so excited. There were no students today-it was yearbook day and I will only get a handful of students there tomorrow since it is graduation. All I can say is that I am sooooo ready for a break. Plus I am ready to be home with Damon and the kids. Damon will now be able to sleep right when he gets home from work and we will actually get to see each other. I don't know if we have any real huge plans for the summer-just time to relax and have a good time with family. I think we will spend lots of time at the pool, park, riding bikes or hanging out on the deck. I have taken some really cute pics of the kids and will have to get them on here soon.

We had lots of fun last weekend. Sarah, Adam, Jed, Ashley, Ruby, and Emma came over to our house for a BBQ and swimming. Damon went in the morning to help Grandma Romig move and talked to everyone and arranged everything. We tried to get more people over but spur of the moment doesn't always work out. It was lots of fun-I really enjoyed having people over-not something I've done in any of our other homes. It was nice to relax out on the deck and then head to the pool. Cole, Ellee, Ruby, and Emma absolutely loved the pool. They had so much fun! Luke-not so much. I had given up on getting him away from the step where he was firmly planted and then right when we were packing up to go he finally got brave and came in the pool with me and giggled the entire time. That was the first time at the pool for the twins so we'll see if things get better. I promise to post some new pics soon. Sorry!

2 comments:

Chase and Teresa said...

Yay for your last day. I have been thinking about you, and hoping things are going smoothly. Wish we could have been at the pool with you guys. It will be fun to have the reunion over there.

Unknown said...

Your summer plans sound fun! That is what summer is all about, just taking it easy. Thanks again for having us over we really did enjoy ourselves.