Monday, July 18, 2011

Ellee's Dance 2011

Ellee loves dancing! She is such a diva on stage. Her dance this year was to "Dancing Queen". It will be interesting to see how she does this coming fall when she will now be in the older class and have 2 dances to prepare for. I think she will be fine though. Every time she goes in her room to play she is either singing or dancing in there. So funny. The boys will just walk into my room laughing because she is belting out a song or watching herself dance in the mirror. Here are some of my favorite pics of the recital. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to post the video.

1 comment:

Ang Campbell said...

Oh. My. Gosh. She soooooooooo loves being on stage, doesn't she?! Adorable!!! I especially love that second shot. She is completely in the groove there. So fun! Molly is begging to see her dance. I hope you can figure out the video :) We can't wait!!