Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dancing Ellee!





We signed Ellee up for dance about two months ago. I swore I would push sports with my daughters instead of dance but the way she moves and is all girl had me jumping at the chance to get her going with dance. She absolutely loves it!!!! Her teacher's name is Miss Brittany-she is so outgoing at dance but gets shy every time she sees Miss Brittany at church. It's super cute. I am bummed because there is no dance for the month of June and she is missing it already. It has been fun watching her doing chasse's and plie's around the house. Yes, I am learning my jazz and ballet terms-can you imagine? It really is lots of fun to see her doing well and enjoying it so much.

5 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!! I will be a mess of sentimental goo when Molly is old enough for dance! Ellee looks ADORABLE and absolutely delighted :)

Unknown said...

Such sweet pictures of Ellee, I love that girl. She really does look like a dancer in all of those pictures, my favorite is where she has her arms spread wide as she moves across the floor, and I really like her side pony tail. It was so fun getting together today. Ruby has been praying all week that she could see her friends Luke and Ellee and go swimming with them. Thanks for saving Ruby today. I am so grateful you were close by. That girl has no fear.

WILDERS said...

No problem---I remember when Ellee got sucked into the lazy river at Dimple Dell and there was a guy just sitting there watching her struggle to get her head out of the water-as scared as I was I was every bit as ticked off at him too! Glad I was close by to help. It was lots of fun---hopefully we'll get some really warm weather and can stay out there longer.

Sarah Dowland said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I am glad that she actually opened up the day I went to watch her. Super fun!

Chase and Teresa said...

So sweet. The second to last picture is absolutely angelic. It makes me wish Ashlyn wanted to do dance-oh well soccer is coming soon. Chances are good that my girls won't have much rhythm. :)