Monday, June 29, 2009

The Tigers





Yes-It's finally Luke's turn to get involved in sports. He is on the Detroit Tigers with the county tee ball program. Every morning when he wakes up he asks if it is a tee ball day and if he can go to play baseball. I don't have many pictures yet since he has only had one game but I will get some more posted as soon as I get them. He loves having Joel on his team and can't wait to play some more! It is fun watching them practice running bases. When Luke gets to a base he get super excited and jumps onto the base instead of just tagging it-sooooo cute! He thinks he is the coolest thing ever! We especially love the too big hats-with the ears poking out the side---he loves it so much he even slept with his baseball hat :-)

4 comments:

Chase and Teresa said...

He is darling. OK, I know Mom and Dad always say Luke looks like Jed, but I never saw it until these pictures of him. I think the second picture looks just like Jed when he was little.

Sarah Dowland said...

I am excited to come see him tonight!

Ang Campbell said...

Oh man! How can he possibly be old enough for sports?! He looks ADORABLE!!! I hope you'll share some video some time. I'd love to see him jump on the base heheeh. SO CUTE!

Lisa said...

I love Luke's little ears poking out from under that hat! So cute! I think that picture you have up top of all the kids in the pool is my fave though! Show off those muscles boys! It was good to see you guys last weekend!