Monday, May 5, 2008

TaaDaa!!!!

Luke is so silly! He will do the simplest things like jumping off the bottom step or climbing onto our bed and then yell out TaaaaDaaaa and stick his arms out like he just did the coolest trick. It is hilarious. He probably does it 20-25 times a day-no exaggeration! He makes me laugh so much. He is a social bug-he loves attention and wants everyone to listen when he is talking or doing something funny. He will come over to us, grab our cheeks, turn our heads to face him, and then give us a big smooch, giggling the whole time (and don't forget the big TaaaDaaa afterwards).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a funny little boy! Each of their personalities are so unique, Luke is such a happy little guy. I can totally see him grabbing your face to get your attention.

What would you think about doing a play group one day a week during the summer? Kami and I talked about it. Let me know what you think

Lisa said...

That is so funny, what a personality!

Angie & Willy said...

pretty please try to catch that on video :) I'd love to see him hehehe.

Chase and Teresa said...

He is so funny. Every time after we leave there, Chase will point at something and say, "red, red, red." until I acknowledge it and then move on to the next thing. We love that little Luke-he is so much fun. And having said that, all I have to say is taaadaaa